Become a Small Business Owner
What is the New Enterprise Incentive Scheme?
New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS) allows eligible recipients to form a new viable small business. NEIS will provide you with the essential accredited training required to assist you with your small business. You will develop a business plan during your training, if your business plan is approved you will be eligible to receive up to 52 weeks of NEIS allowance. Mentoring and support is also provided for the first year of business operation.
NEIS Certificate IV in Small Business Management BSB40407
Skills you will acquire:
- Developing Business Plans
- Marketing a Business
- Developing Cash Flow
- Customer Service Strategies
- Business Finances and Financial Reporting
- Legal and Risk Management Strategies
- Market Research
- Goal Setting and Change Management
Do You Have a Business Idea?
If your business:
- Does not operate on a commercial basis
- Is independent and lawful
- Is not from a takeover or acquisition
You may be eligible if you meet the following criteria:
- Over the age of 18
- Currently receiving Centrelink benefit
- Registered with a Job Service Provider